Oriyen Bio N-Zymes- Korea
Refreshing enzymes drink bursting with health-enhancing bio-available nutrients made from fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and herbs fermented with healthful microorganisms, using advanced technology.
20 in stock (can be backordered)
Oriyen Bio N-Zymes- Korea
Enzymes are the spark of life. Without sufficient enzymes, all nutrients including vitamins, minerals and trace minerals cannot be utilised properly. However all forms of cooking (baking, boiling, steaming, frying, broiling, grilling, microwaving) destroy 100% of the enzymes! So, there are no enzymes in cooked food no matter how healthy your cooking is.
Bio N-Zymes™ is a concoction of over a hundred different types of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and herbs. It is a concentrated drink with natural enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, polysaccharides and fiber. Helps to improve metabolism, reduce tiredness, enhance general well-being and promote radiant skin.
Scientists recommend eating a Rainbow of Colours for optimum health while the US National Cancer Institute and US CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) constantly remind people to eat fruits and vegetables daily with their “5 A Day” campaign.
The more colours you eat daily, the more you will benefit from a healthy variety of vitamins, minerals, fibre, and phytonutrients that Mother Nature has to offer. Phytonutrients are naturally occurring pigments that make food colourful…and they are extremely healthy for you!
Normally it’s not easy for us to get all 5 colours (White, Red, Orange/Yellow, Green, Blue/Purple) from our daily diet, but Bio N-Zymes™ could be an easy solution.
Benefits of Oriyen Bio N-Zymes- Korea
- Improve absorption of nutrients
- Strengthens the body’s immune defences
- Beefs up “Seek & Destroy Cancer Cells” activity
- Trims fat bulges & reduces water retention
- Reduces cholesterol & high blood pressure
- Alleviates digestive discomfort & other health complaints
- Alleviates allergies, including skin allergies
- Alleviates tiredness & increases energy
- Soothes painful joints, stiff neck & body aches
- Reveals clear, great-looking skin-free from age spots
How To Use
• Recommended dosage:30ml daily.
• It can be taken neat (on its own) or mixed with 2 – 3 parts of cold/lukewarm water.
• To alleviate health complaints, always take it on an empty stomach – at least 3 hours after a meal, or 1 hour before a meal. You can increase the dosage to 2-3 times daily. Remember to drink more water.
• Do not take with hot water, use in cooking or mix into hot beverages. Enzymes are heat sensitive & will be destroyed by heat.
• Take it with meals to improve digestion or ease digestive discomforts.
Taking Enzymes For Weight Management.
To Lose Weight:
Take 30ml on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 3 hours after meals) 2-3 times daily. We recommend replacing one meal (particularly dinner) with fruits and/or vegetables. Drink more water.
To Gain Weight:
Take 30ml with meals 2-3 times daily.
Follow the guide above until ideal weight is achieved.
Weight 1.5 kg Packaging Quantity
Oyster Mushroom, Golden Mushroom (Enokitake), Golden Oyster Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, King Oyster Mushroom, Beech Mushroom (Shimeji), Monkeyhead Mushroom, Agaricus Mushroom, Maitake Mushroom, Red Dates, Black Dates, Licorice, Nori Seaweed, Cinnamon, Korea Ginseng Root, Chinese Asparagus Root, Chinese Plantain, Wild Yam, Dates, Melon, Apple, Strawberry, Grapefruit, Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Pear, Pineapple, Papaya, Longan, Lychee, Mango, cantaloupe, Watermelon, Tomato, Umeko Plum, Mulbery, Plum, Avocado, Kiwi, Coconut, Guava, Sugarcane, Fig, Passion Fruit, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Winter Melon, Zuchini, Eggplant, Cabbage, Spinach, Chinese White Cabbage, Water Spinach, Celery, Chinese Mustard, Bean Sprout, Cauliflower, Alfalfa Germ, Canola, Sweet Potato, Potato, Carrot, Black Fungus, Lettuce, Green Bean Sprout, Red Bean Sprout, Black Bean Sprout, Yellow Bean Sprout, Balsam Pear, Ginger, Radish, Bok Choy, Ceylon, Spinach, Green Chili, Great Burdock, Asparagus, Aloe Vera, Peanut Sprout, Amaranth, Pea Sprouts, Beetroot, Corn, Konbu Seaweed, Laver Seaweed, Water.