Opceden Ginkgo 100 300mg
Once a day circulation booster
Ginkgo biloba has been used in the East medicinally for supporting blood circulation and promoting memory and brain function for millenniums. Many modern researches are conducted to show the benefits of ginkgo biloba for memory improvement, dementia and peripheral vascular disease related symptoms such as leg pain and vision problems.
Opceden Ginkgo 100 is made with high strength standardised ginkgo biloba leave extract, providing 24% flavone glycosides and 6 % ginkgolides used in majority of clinical trials. With just one tablet a day, Opceden Ginkgo 100 can help you to maintain and improve your health and fitness.
- Maintaining and improving circulation
- Maintaining and improving focus and memory function
- Reducing risk of dementia
Benefits of Opceden Ginkgo 100 300mg
- Once a day formulation
- High strength extract of Ginkgo Biloba Leaf standardised to provide 24% flavone glycosides and 6 % ginkgolides used in majority of clinical trials
- Promote healthy blood circulation
- Promote healthy memory function
- Helps reduce risk of dementia
- Helps improve peripheral vascular disease seen commonly in diabetic patients
How To Use
1-2 tablets daily
Please consult your doctor before taking Ginkgo if you have the following:
Bleeding disorder, or any surgery ahead.
You have any medical conditions. For example diabetes, epilepsy, or fertility, seizure problems.
Taking any prescribed medicine from Doctors. For example, anticoagulant, antiplatelets drugs
Ginkgo is NOT recommended for pregnant, breast feeding women and those allergies to it.
Ginkgo leaf supplements are generally safe. In some individual, they may cause headache, dizziness, heart palpitations, nausea, gas, and diarrhea.
Weight 0.4 kg Packaging Ingredients
Folium Ginkgo biloba Extract (equiv. to 5000mg dry leaf) – 100mg
Ministry of Health Malaysia : Registration No : MAL10043718T