Nn Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
Evening Primrose Oil helps to alleviate premenstrual and menopausal problems, joint pains, oily or dry skin, and brittle hair and nails.
20 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: COS59 Categories: Hot Selling Product, Beauty, Body Health Brands: Nn.
Nn Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
‘nown long ago as “the King’s Cure-all”, Evening Primrose Oil has been praised for centuries for its healing powers in a wide range of ailments. Native Americans used it as a painkiller and an asthma treatment. The secret of the evening primrose is in the seed that contains the essential fatty acid GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), an essential fatty acid belonging to the omega-6 fatty acid family.
Well researched and tested, Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is widely used for promoting health and beauty from within. It helps to alleviate premenstrual and menopausal problems, joint pains, oily or dry skin, and brittle hair and nails.
• Teenagers – Every day of the month is a happy one!
• Women – A total beauty solution.
• Women above 50 – Cope with changes better.
From New Zealand, use cold-pressed and non-refined oil, which contain 10% Gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Its cold-pressed methods, to save its most natural oil, to keep all traces of organic matter, provide the best quality and stability of evening primrose oil, so greatly enhance the body’s absorption rate
• A healthier choice: 100% FREE from trans fat!
• Highest concentration: 10% GLA
Why are Essential Fatty Acids so Essential?
GLA is vital for the permeability, flexibility and integrity of your cell membranes.
If your cell membranes stopped allowing oxygen and nutrients into your cells, you would become malnourished. If they stopped pushing waste material out of your cells, you would become toxic and suffer from many ailments.
Red blood cells also require GLA. When they don’t have enough GLA, red blood cell membranes lose their flexibility, become rigid and less effective in transporting oxygen throughout the body. This results in reduced oxygen supply to body tissues, which is the root cause of many health problems.
Other problems associated with inadequate GLA include saggy and aging skin, dry and dull hair, and nails that flake and break.
GLA is also important for the body to synthesize series 1 prostaglandins (PGE1), hormone-like substances with a wide range of important functions. Prostaglandins inhibit inflammation, regulate immune function, control blood sugar level, and balance blood pressure and hormone levels, so making sure you have enough GLA helps ensure that they issues remain under control.
Some people have expressed concerns that Evening Primrose Oil might promote the growth of cancer cells, as well as the growth of healthy cells. Clinical studies have however dispelled the myth.
Ideally the body should produce its own GLA from vegetable-based foods and dairy products, but GLA from food sources are easily hampered by stress, smoking, ageing, diabetes and the over consumption of red meats, sugar and alcohol. Commercial processing methods also modify vegetable oils into forms that can’t be converted into GLA by our bodies– so most of us are deficient in GLA and can greatly benefit from supplementation.
The Wonderful Benefits of EPO
- Relieves Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) : Research has shown that PMS is caused by a shortage of essential fatty acids. EPO can help ensure near problem-free menstruation and help to maintain hormonal balance. It is excellent for relieving the common symptoms associated with PMS – depression, irritability, breast pain, bloating, abdominal cramping and headaches.
- Reduces Menopausal Symptoms : EPO is ideal for those approaching or undergoing menopause. It increases the levels of PGE1 and helps combat menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, cold sweats, mood swings and vaginal dryness. A daily intake of 3000mg of EPO and a calcium supplement also helps to protect against osteoporosis during this critical period.
- Promotes Healthy Glowing Skin, Lustrous Hair and Strong Nails : EPO is good for your skin and overall beauty. Taken regularly, this special oil can improve skin smoothness and texture for healthy beautiful skin. It is highly beneficial for dehydrated, aged or oily skin (during puberty and menopause). It also helps to relieve eczema by reducing scaliness, redness, dryness and roughness. It repairs dry, damaged hair, relieves itchy scalp, eliminates dandruff and strengthens flaking nails. EPO is a great product for maintaining beautiful skin, hair and nails.
- Alleviates Arthritis and Joint Pains : EPO is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. If you suffer from arthritis, your prostaglandins PGE1 are out of balance. EPO restores this balance, which in turn, significantly lessens pain, stiffness and swollen, tender joints.
- Regulate irregular period
- Improve cracked heels
- Reduce dry skin, fine lines & wrinkles
Weight 0.3 kg Packaging Quantity
50 softgels (1000mg)
Each softgel contains 1000mg cold-pressed, non-raffinated EPO (10% GLA), Vitamin E, Gelatin, Glycerin and Purified Water
*Nn Evening Primrose Oil 500 & 1000 are made from virgin, cold-pressed and non-raffinated (unrefined) oil for guaranteed purity, freshness and potency.
How To Use
1-2 capsules per day, serve after meal better.
Do NOT use evening primrose oil if you are allergic to any ingredient in evening primrose oil.
Some medical conditions may interact with evening primrose oil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances