Nn Bilberry Eyebright Plus
‘he overall health of your eyes is important to retain clear and accurate vision. Several factors such as smoking, diabetes, steroids, injuries and excessive exposure to pollution, sunlight or radiation all contribute to poor eyesight and failing vision. To maintain healthy vision, it is important to have adequate rest and the proper nutrition.
Bilberry benefits eyes through a variety of mechanisms. It enhances the supply of blood and oxygen to the eyes, strengthens the capillaries that feed the eye muscles and nerves, and works as an antioxidant to inhibit free radical damage. Bilberry may be helpful in preventing many vision disorders in the young and elderly alike. Research has also shown that Bilberry has great potential to alleviate degenerative eye disorders such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
Bilberry is recommended for those who spend long hours reading, doing detailed work, and looking at a computer or television screen. It also helps those who experience blurry vision, watery or tired eyes that ache and burn, and increased sensitivity to light.
Proven Eye-Enhancing Herbs:
* Significantly enhances adjustability to glare as well as darkness
* Strengthens the capillaries that feed eye muscles and nerves, and improves microcirculation to eyes
* Improves the delivery of oxygen and essential nutrients to eyes
* Inhibits histamine and inflammatory prostaglandins to alleviate eye redness and sensitivity
* Proven to help diabetic retinopathy, cataract, retinitis pigmentosa, glaucoma and night blindness
* A popular remedy for tired, inflamed or watery eyes
* Often referred to as a source of “precious water to clear a man’s sight”
* Strengthens the nerves, optic devices and tissues in the eyes for improved vision
3) Lutein & Zeaxanthin (Marigold Flowers)
* Protects eyes from UV rays and blue light
* Reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) , a leading cause of blindness
* Found mainly in dark green leafy vegetables, such as collard green and spinach, but one would need to take at least 5 servings of these vegetables daily to enjoy its vision-protecting properties
4) Grape Seed (OPC)
* Potent antioxidant – 20x stronger than Vitamin C and 50x more powerful than Vitamin E
* Also enhances the effectiveness of other antioxidants in the body
5) Wolfberry Fruit (Fructus Lycii)
* Strong anti-fatigue properties to alleviate tired eyes
6) Cassia Seed, Chrysanthemum Flower & Pale Butterflybush Flowers
* According to Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners, most ailments affecting the eyes stem from an unhealthy liver, and the key to good vision is a healthy liver
* Help detoxify, strengthen and nourish the liver
* Quench “liver heat” that causes eye redness and teary eyes.
Weight 0.3 kg Packaging Quantity
• Semen cassiae powder 100 mg
Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry fruit) extract 80 mg (*8,000 mg)
Fructus lycii extract 80 mg (*800 mg)
Fructus lycii powder 80 mg
Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) extract 20 mg (*1600 mg)
Folium Ginkgo biloba extract 20 mg (*700 mg)
Calendula officinalis (Marigold) extract 20 mg (*300 mg)
How To Use
Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily.