Mary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++
Mary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++ is especially formulated for the face and provides critical broad- spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
30 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: MARYK061 Categories: Beauty, Sunscreen and BB cream and CC cream Brands: Mary Kay.
Mary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++
ary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++ is especially formulated for the face and provides critical broad- spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Skin feels healthier and powered with broad spectrum protection for the even-toned skin you want to keep. It’s the perfect last step in your daily skin care regimen, before you apply your foundation or makeup products. Broad-spectrum protection is an essential part of a daily skin care regimen because it not only guards against UVB rays, which cause skin to burn, but it also helps protect skin from UVA rays that can penetrate more deeply and cause visible signs of aging, like wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Mary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++ has an advanced formula that helps block both kinds of damage, helping to protect and maintain a flawless, even complexion. In fact, the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen and recommends it as an effective aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin including sunburn and possibly premature aging.
This lotion is formulated with conditioning Sunflower Oil, a natural skin softener that is rich in the essential nutrients skin needs. The botanical extracts Passion Flower and Blue Lotus are included to help leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
How Mary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++ Works
- Sunlight contains damaging ultraviolet B and A rays. Energetic UVB rays are typically associated with sunburn; UVA rays are less energetic but penetrate more deeply into the skin and can result in sunlight-induced premature skin aging, wrinkling and age spots. Both UVB and UVA rays damage skin and can lead to skin cancer – even on cloudy days!
- Sunscreens absorb, reflect or scatter this UV light. Inorganic or "physical" sunscreens form a film that reflects or scatters UV light before it penetrates the skin. These sunscreens include zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. Organic or "chemical" sunscreens absorb UV rays before they can cause damage. Examples include Avobenzone and Oxybenzone, which protect against both UVB and UVA rays.
- A good sunscreen product should be "broad-spectrum" – containing ingredients that protect against both UVB and UVA rays. All Mary Kay sunscreen products provide this broad-spectrum protection in either a physical or chemical form or a combination of both. Supercharge your skin care with the power of SPF 35/PA+++ protection!
Benefits of Mary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++
- Tested on Asian skin.
- Nongreasy, lightweight formula has a silky texture that glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly into the skin, drying to a shine-free, invisible matte finish.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic.
Weight 0.4 kg Packaging Quantity
Oxybenzone, Octylsalate, Homosalate and Avobenzone are active sunscreen ingredients that provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
Glycerin helps condition and smooth the skin by adding, attracting or retaining moisture.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate) is a skin-conditioning antioxidant that helps protect skin from the damaging effects of free radicals, which cause oxidation
How To Use
Smooth on liberally after moisturizer. Apply prior to sun exposure and as often as necessary.
Warnings: Contains oxybenzone. For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with the eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under six months of age only with the advice of a physician. Keep out of the reach of children.