Champion L-II Augment Bone Density and Vision L2
Protect bone to enhance your vitality.
16 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: CCI05 Categories: Promotion, Featured, Body Health, Bones & Joints Care, Firming & Lifting, Hair Care, Health Drink, Joint Care Brands: Champion.
L-II Augment Bone Density and Vision L2
‘odern humans are plagued with more and more diseases of civilization due to the stress of modern lifestyle and bone disease is one of those modern diseases. In fact, thousands of people are suffering from the consequences of paralysis and osteoarthritis, caused by spinal injury. The pain of deformed joints becomes unbearable during cold and rainy weather. Bone provides supporting structure for human body, alike steel frame structure of a high-rise building. Bone damage is comparable to unstable foundations. Injury of any single bone can cause pain and suffering because nervous system is attached to the skeleton, projecting to various body organs.
On average, human body contains 206 bones, with more than 200 joints. The human skeleton is 70% of the main component of collagen, calcium, bones and muscles are connected to each other by cartilage form a perfect body, and the main ingredient of almost 100% of all cartilage collagen. With age, bones will follow the changes,
When the middle-aged, because the body of collagen is reduced,
Resulting in a serious decline in the softness of cartilage leading to joint becomes inflexible. According to medical advances and a large number of clinical practice, the body’s absorption of calcium must be attached
It may be a lot on collagen deposition in bones, missing original protein, calcium loss is the key, is the root cause of osteoporosis. Therefore, cartilage repair and update only through supplementary A sufficient amount of proprotein other substances can not replace it.
L-II has utilized a combination of Germany patented fish skin collagen (peptide), calcium citrate, colostrum, and etc. It is the best supplement drink for repairing damaged bone, promoting cartilage regeneration, and replenishing skin’s natural beauty. An experiment that was carried out using white mice by collagen peptide researchers demonstrates that: Collagen peptide can reach cartilage of the entire body within 12 hours!
Major factors that lead to bone deterioration among modern human population:
- Modern acidic dietary habits The release of a large number of calcium ions (alkaline) from bone marrow is essential for health and survival of modern humans who are with elevated level of toxic acid due to their acidic dietary habits. Bone depletion will happen and lead to osteoporosis and arthritis. In severe cases, body health and movement will be negatively affected. Bad eating habits such as high consumption of meat, choosy about foods, insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits, consumption of fast food and soft drink, smoking, alcohol abuse and so on, lead to acidic conditions in the body. Besides that, not taking meals on time, work pressure, indigestion due to mental stress, are some of the main causes.
- Long-term bone strain People working long hours are prone to injuries of the cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, with signs of back pain, loss of sensation in the hands and feet. Medical reports have described that: Bone begins to wear and tear whenever we make any movement. Knee has to withstand 2 times of body weight when we are walking; 4 times when we are climbing stairs; 6 times when we are playing ball and 8 times when we are squatting. Injured bones are more sensitive to nerve pain, falling fractures, and sports injuries affecting bones of the feet, arms, shoulder or waist if one is lifting heavy or inappropriate loads i.e. carrying construction materials and weight lifting, for a long period.
- Main causes of modern women developing arthritis People of the older days who walked barefoot on green grass were capable to absorb energy from the mother earth. On the other hand, according to medical statistics, modern women who wear high heels and often climb stairs, the pressure on their knee joints are as much as 3 times of their body weight. High heels pose a threat to health as the pressure incurred is 9 times of body weight when walking down stairs in high heels. This causes an escalating pressure on the knee cap and femur (joining of the patella and pelvis), increasing wear and tear on arthritic surface, resulting in a degenerative osteoarthritis. Clinical studies have indicated that there are many women suffer from degenerative arthritis as early as 35 years old, due to wearing high heels for extended periods of time.
- Female endocrine factors Statistical data has indicated that there is nearly 40% of women aged above 40 years old who have varying degrees of osteoporosis. The prevalence of osteoporosis in women aged above 60 years old is as high as 90%. Irregular menstruation influences female estrogen secretion and causes osteoporosis, especially among postmenopausal women. Therefore, primary ovarian insufficiency can be considered as an early onset of osteoporosis.
Benefits of L-II Augment Bone Density and Vision L2
- Strengthening joint function
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Contributed cartilage regeneration
- Anti-inflammatory pain
- Strengthens bones, bone thickening this
- Prevention of vision loss
- Improving presbyopia, glaucoma, cataracts, blindness
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkle
- Promote skin strong and flexible
- To improve skin texture, hair, light armor
Weight 0.4 kg Packaging Quantity
20 sachets (5g)
Cranberry Juice Powder, Fish collagen Peptide, Colostrum, Calcium, Lutein, B-carotene, Lycopene, Zeaxanthin